01 November 2010

dud4

I swear, I've been posting, but all of the posts were sucked into a black hole before anyone could see them or prove they existed.



Highlight of my week(s): being with Sophie all day on Friday, on which I might just be adventurous enough to call a date! Egads!

We walked downtown after Latin club discussing planetary foreigners named Pay-Blow, said foreigner's questionable morals and careers choice, Schrödinger's Accent, anti-conceptual cream, and concept bridging ointment. And then spent three hours (but what seemed like half of one) in Virgil's playing an increasingly silly game of Scrabble while giggling nearly non-stop. It was the most fun I've had in a long time, and I got to spend it with one of the most amazing girls ever.

We both worked at Lena's tonight, and we nearly fell asleep on each other by the end of the night.

I find that I've been texting Sophie every day and every night nowadays. My phone usually almost runs out of batteries before I go to sleep.

Not to mention the big, stupid looking grin I walk around with most of the day.

I can honestly say that I'm happier then I have been in a while!

2 Ramblings:

grey angel said...

I'm so happy for you Lewis! :)

Isaac said...

Too bad you poke fun at other people when it comes to girls. I could almost be genuinely happy for you if you weren't always mocking my actions when it comes to relationships...

So there.

Also, are you following your own blog? I don't get it...

And you need to give Alex a lesson or two about saving a few posts from the black hole of blogger. He seems to just let them all drift into the void without a care...

Somehow, I think you're going through exactly what Joe went through when he first got Krystal.
I would relate it to this sort of situation:

You just got a really shiny new flashlight that's reeeeally bright, and instead of just being happy with your flashlight, you're going around and shining it into everyone's eyes and just generally irritating them, because you won't stop blinding everyone with your flashlight.

That, and you're bragging about how bright and shiny and awesome your flashlight is, but all the people whom your blinding don't have any flashlights, and are sick of you shining your flashlight in their eyes, because aside from blinding them, it just reminds them that THEY don't have a bright, shiny, new flashlight to be happy about.