17 November 2010

Recap?

Hey, look, a blog. Maybe I should post on it.



I went on a date with Sophie on Friday :D Stargazing. I froze most of my toes off, but hardly even noticed!

I've been SUPER procrastinating job application, which is a very bad thing. Very bad.

I'm doing pretty well in school, but I'm failing Trig...

I had my first nightmare for a long time. It was be putting too much creamer in my coffee, and being unable to stop it. I guess it just means things are going pretty well. Thanks to a certain someone, I'd say :)

Maria's band, Femm Fatale is suddenly short a drummer, but due to position swapping, it is short a bassist! They decided to ask me, someone who cannot play bass, to play bass in a chick band.

I can't tell if I'm more excited to learn the bass, or be in a chick band. Hopefully I won't suck too badly after a while. I will though. WOO!

0 Ramblings: