05 October 2010

Fun with Douchey kids

In a class of mine, Science Research, every day, we walk down to the computer labs to do our work. I'm not really friends with anyone in the class, so I jsut walk down listening to music alone. I get there, and I have to wait for the teacher to get there, and for the door to be unlocked. While I'm waiting, I walk into on of the empty conference rooms and start drawing on the white board. Two douchey kids in my class show up, turn off the lights, shut and lock the door.

Insetad of giving them the satisfaction of my anger, I sit and chill to some abba. The teacher shows up, semi-jokingly says "leave him in there," unlocks the door, and the class enters the computer lab. Douchey one and douchey two stay behind, holding the door shut. I shut my eyes and sing along to "Take a chance."

I open my eyes about ten minutes later to find the Douchey Duo has left, but locked the door to the computer lab behind them. I stand in the window to the lab, singing (silently, because I'm technically in the library) and dancing. Eventually the entire class turns and watches as I incorporate myu middle fingers into the dance, just for the Douchey twins!

Two thirds through dancing queen, a Sophmore opens the door for me, and I unleash my failing singing voice, ignoring the teacher's perturbed demands for me to stop.


To the tune of Dancing Queen:

"You can suck it" (Pointing to Douchey One)
"You can suck iit" (Pointing to Douchey Two)
"Having the the time of your liife."
"OOOoo"
"See that douche" (Pointing to Douchey One)
"Suck my-" (Pointing to Douchey Two)
"LEWIS" I see the teacher's angry eyes, and sit down.

It was pretty childish, but I had a good time singing and dancing!
But the point is, I handled it all without getting angry. Huzzah!

3 Ramblings:

Sophie said...

I'm really sorry you were douched, but that is a pretty funny story. You are so crafty/creative in your insults!
You are also one of the few people that can write things that make me laugh out loud.
You wouldn't believe it, maybe its fate- on glee tonight they're going to be singing abba!

grey angel said...

why hasn't it been updating me on your blog!
anyway I miss you and your silly antics.

Isaac said...

Lawl...I couldn't pull that off...

ABBA :D