28 September 2010

PICKET!!

UNRELATED
---------------------------------------------------------
While walking with Isaac And Rosalie downtown before drama club, I found a chunk of picket fence lying on the sidewalk. Needless to say, this was a sign to protest. I walked down the streets of Saratoga screaming "PICKET" to each car that passed by. Was this obnoxious? Yes. Was this fruitless? Probably. Was is without point? No! (Yes).
---------------------------------------------------------




So, after complaining about stress, I made my weekly schedule packed denser than Osmium.

Mondays: Naturalists, Drama/Tech
Tuesdays: Independent Film
Wednesdays: Pride Club, Drama/Tech
Thursdays: Babysitting after school
Fridays: Drama/Tech, Frisbee,

Good bye free time. But all of those things are fun, which I don't mind. Except for babysitting. That's exhausting. And I haven't actually been to Independent Film Club yet.

I realized that my life if going to be very different this year. I'll be NOT spending money, constantly being busy after school, (hopefully) have a job, and (hopefully) have a significant other ;)

This is opposed to last year, where I was a constant splurger, jobless, and always hanging with people downtown.

It's going to be different, but if I'm anything, it's not a quitter.

I think this post was just to cheer me up...

0 Ramblings: