26 September 2010

Stress

"Stress is when you wake up screaming, and you realize you haven't gone to sleep yet." ~Unknown.



Oi. Stress and worry wonderful combination! I feel like too much is happening. Too much is expected of me at once. And then my desire to spend four billion dollars to go to Italy is only making matters worse. My mother and I came to an agreement. She would pay for About a fourth of the the trip, as long as I SUPER saved, and then continue to pay her back after the actually trip (I'll only ave about two thousand by spring). I also, to get nigh on perfect grades. Instead of being even more stressed out by all of this, I'm trying to take it head on.

This is a perfect opportunity for me to bring my grades up from mediocre, to the fantastic grades they can be.



"In time of great stress or adversity, it's best to keep busy, to plow your anger and energy into something positive." ~ Lee Lacocca



I know I'm capable of amazing grades, but I never really want to motivate myself. This year I am going to grab the bull by the horns, and focus more on homework, and focus more on studying. Despite having just joined another club, I really need to put more time aside for school. And now I have the extrinsic motivator needed to do so. Here goes.


1 Ramblings:

Isaac said...

school is school.