17 September 2010

Very very very bad.

After I started my job at the track, I stopped posting. I stopped having time to post. I got lazy. After track season ended, school started, and still, I was too lazy to find the time top post. But what I am most sorry for, iss not finding to time to read your blog. But now, I'm making a promise to myself, to keep a semi-regular schedule of posting, and reading everyone's blog even more reguraly.

Anyway, here's what you missed.

I made a total of 650 dollars working at the track for two weeks. They skimped me ona ninety dollar bonus that I got for being there on Labor Day weekend, and I have yet to complain. It was THE most boring job ever, to sit there, and stamp people's hands for seven hours. But I suppose I made decent money, and that's why I'll be going back next year. I have a foot in the door, and next year I'll be getting an usher job (you get tips!)

I'm mostly satisfied with my school schedule. I don't have classes with a whole lot of people, but I can just make new friends now! I was really hoping to have something with the girl that I have a crush on. We can call her Scarlet from now on. (Color names). I think I'll be talking about her next post.

I had my friend Rosalie dye my hair for me. The original color was huckleberry blue. However, I believe that my bleached hair was more yellow than white, thus turning my hair a nice green in the end! I'm happy with it anyway.

Directly after dying my hair, I realized that I really need to get a real paying job. These are harder to come by when your hair is green... I place I have a good chance at (says my friend who just got hired there) is Dunkin' Donuts. The manager at a certain one doesn't mind what color your hair it. I'm going there after school today to get an application and hopefully talk to said manager.

The reason I need a job is for a school trip I could possibly be going on. For Latin class, to Italy. It's a little over 4,000 dollars to go, so I'd definitely need to save up a lot of money by spring break. My mother said she would match whatever I saved "or something like that," so my goal is at least 2000 dollars. I believe this would be achievable at minimum wage. With optimism...

I've always wanted to go to Italy, and this is probably my only chance for years to come. Plus the drinking age is 16 ;D

Till next time!

1 Ramblings:

Isaac said...

What does "reguraly" mean?

Personally, I want to swing for the name "Lavender" at least for consistency. That's the name I used to refer to her anyways...
Besides, whenever I played clue as a kid, Ms. Scarlet just seemed like a slut...along with Scarlet O'Hara, but that's just the fact that I didn't like Gone With The Wind in general...

Oh, and the trip is a little under 4000. It's probably going to come out to 3600 dollars...