05 July 2010

Home is where the internet connection is / Blog Love Award EDIT: JULY/6/2010

I spent the entire weekend in Port Henry with Isaac and his family. SO. MUCH. FUN.


Friday
I get to Isaac's at noon. We leave at one. Isaac's mother, Isaac's sister, Rosalie's friend(Penelope), Isaac and I smooshed in a car for an hour and a half. We get to this nice little house, ten minutes from the lake, and I waste no time. I explore the woods near the house and get acquainted with ALL of the insects. Afterwards Isaac and I have an epic badminton game. Despite Isaac's incessant insistence of "kicking [my] ass" at the game, we were in an incredible stalemate for a long time. The game ended with Isaac just barely winning by (the necessary) two points, with thirty-one points! In each of our games to follow similar outcomes occurred.

Saturday
I can barely remember Saturday for some reason, other than the party that was thrown. Friends of Banners came from ALL REGIONS OF THE GLOBE. But not really. There were really cool people there. Guy named Joel with a wallet with a (sort of) hidden mechanism to catch the inside of the wallet on fire. It can be easily put out by closing said wallet, leaving all who witnessed the event confused and a little worried. I WANT IT. It's fairly cheap, but there's ALWAYS something I need to buy! Jeez, I need to want less things...

MORE badminton with the FoB. This time, three on three. We didn't really keep score, but I'm pretty sure my team (the opposing team containing Isaac) lost. The quite long night ended with fireworks and swimming at the lake. We, being the four children, slept in a tent for fun.

Sunday
Woke up several times in the tent before actually getting up. A good amount of the people from the party had slept over, but were quickly dispersing. Most of us went back to the lake for more liquidy escapades. Then mostly meh. An nice couple that are close friends of the Banners (highest ranked in FoB) stayed the entire weekend. They were Argentinian, but lived in Albany. It sounded like they hadn't been there too long. BB and Alex were SO nice and very fun to be around.

We ended the day with Apples to Apples. I tied Alex and Isaac with seven green cards each by the end of the game. My favorite entry despite not winning was for "Realistic," I put "Lemons." I got a big kick out of that, and I'm still not sure why. One that I did win, was "Milk" for "Risky"

Monday
Woke up in the tent. Grabbed Rosalie's stuffed monkey and went back to sleep. They got pictures of me holding the thing tightly to my chest, contently snoozing. It should be on Facebook soon. Coffee. Meh. Video Games. Meh. Packing. Meh. Car ride. Isaac drove his mother in her car, while Isaac's father drove Rosalie, Penelope and I home. He's a REALLY nice guy and all, but he could use some finesse in his driving skills. Isaac, don't tell him I said that. Isaac's dad, being the nice guy he is, drove me home to what he called the boonies, and here I am. Home. Blogging. I'm done. G'Night.





More




Sophie awarded me her Blog Love Award:


I would like to thank Sophie, and I will award my own to somma yous in da moinin'









I would like to award MY blog love award to Leah Peah and Maryssa!


3 Ramblings:

Isaac said...

ohgod...that is far to morbid for my tastes my friend.

judges ruling: Mine is still better!

BAH!

Lewis Goose said...

Yours is a stupid pepsi can.

Judge Ruling: You're uncreative

grey angel said...

Wow thank you Lewis!
I didn't think my blog was good enough for awarding!
I'll try and make a pretty award // good post tonight :)