11 July 2010

Costa Rica

This will be my last post in the northern hemisphere for now! It might be my last post until the 22nd, even. It all depends on if I have the time, and if I have the internet access at the same time. I'll try my hardest to post periodically so you don't have to read some MASSIVE post when I come back in ten days. And I won't have to write one.

IMPORTANT NEWS

Upon the posting of my next post, the URL of my blog will be changing. My next post will most likely be in two or three days. The current URL will be changing from www.lewissiragusa.blogspot.com to www.LewisGOOSE.blogspot.com
This is to ensure that my parents don't find my blog. Google my full name and this blog, along with ten other accounts of mine pop up immediately. I've been told that if you're following me, you will continue to follow me, so this shouldn't be a problem.

A few days ago, my parents signed up for their umpteenth account with the bank. For this, they sent us a Dell minibook. It's nice and light and compact. It's got amazing battery life and memory to rival my full sized laptop. It's the family computer, and we only have one account. I'm being a super sneaky ninja, and using a proxy to post this.

2 Ramblings:

Isaac said...

HOW THE FUCK MANY IS UMPTEEN?!!?!?!?!

AND COSTRA ICA IS IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE D:<

ataraxia said...

Oh, that's what happened. I was wondering what happened since I was not able to get on your blog at first.

Anyway, are you going to Costa Rica for vacation? Have fun!