28 June 2010

Party sandwich

Isaac's party was fun. Except for this one kid who was kind of hyper an annoying the whole time. Me...


I went to Alison's graduation party yesterday. I was surprised that I was invited at all, seeing as how I don't hang out with her. I just talk to her from time to time. But I'm not complaining! I played badminton and had a lot of delicious desserts. Dr. D was somehow even more friendly and warm of a person when I was at his house. I became better friends with Alison, which is cool because otherwise, we probably never would have kept in touch after she went to college.


I biked to Mike's house this morning. That's where I am currently blogging from. I got to see Mike's katana that his father tried to use to chop down a tree, like at idiot. Is is bent the hell out of shape, and completely rusted now. Since it's broken, Mike has been using it recklessly. It's pathetic looking.

I'm going to Shirley's birthday party after this. I have to go ALL THE WAY downstairs. She lives in the bottom portion of Mike's duplex house. It's her 16th birthday, and apparently her parents are the kind of people to make a big deal out of it.

She told me three days ago, so I wasn't able to get a present yet. or a card. So I'm going to feel like a jerk when I show up.

2 Ramblings:

Isaac said...

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble...

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. I bet the cake was good too. I didn't do anything for my birthday.


~Leah~